On 07/11/2010 10:32, mic...@casa.co.cu wrote:
Hello

Gentlemen, there are problems on the list and everyone is on vacation or
just moved to see activity on the list?

I repeat my previous message, only this time I'm more brief

The silence was your answer:

You would like FreeRADIUS to return an Idle-Timeout of 900 seconds, you configured it to do that, and you showed us it was doing that in the Access-Accept packet. Therefore there is no problem with FreeRADIUS.

If your NAS doesn't respect the Idle-Timeout attribute, that is a problem with your NAS - Refer to it's documentation to find out: a) If it supports the Idle-Timeout attribute at all (If so it might have a bug - contact the NAS manufacturer).
or
b) If it supports a different method to do the same thing.

Regards,
  James

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html