Il 24/11/2010 5.05, Pableus ha scritto:
I have not got the exact number right now. We're still doing tests, so for
now a few clients authenticate with RADIUS, the rest follows as usual.
What catches my attention is that users only have problems when they are
passed to the RADIUS, otherwise do not have problems with disconnections.
Have a look at three things..

1. When does the error occur, immediately after a PPPoE service restart, or the Mikrotik is restarted? We've noticed that if the service is stopped, Mikrotik doesn't send all the Disconnect packets, so you can have IP mismatches, and other issues which really aren't the fault of the Radius server.

2. Have a good look at your wireless log, and try talking to some of the clients who have the issue, it may be a CPE problem, or maybe they just have a crappy signal.

3. Look at things like Idle Timeouts, and see if your NAS has any errors like Radius Timeout..

4. As an aside, if you're doing 2.4 GHz, you could just be subject to DOS issues..
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html