McCann, Brian wrote:
> Hi all.  I'm sure some of you are right away thinking "not this again", since
> this is probably something very simple, but I cannot figure this out.  I've
> got an XP SP3 client, a Windows 7 SP1 client, and an iPad all trying to sign
> in to a WPA2 wireless network, that I have setup to auth with FreeRadius.
> The iPad works 100% of the time.  The Windows XP client & Windows 7 do not.
> The most obvious thing in the debug log (whole snippit below) is the "EAP
> session for the state 0x.... did not finish!".

  Yup.  The iPad works because Apple isn't completely bonkers.

> I've followed the directions to disable certificate checking on Windows, and
> this continues to happen.  I've re-ran "make" in the certs directory, and
> checked that the openssl lines do infact include the "xpextensions" file.

  Has the "ca.der" file bee uploaded to the Windows machine?

> Is there something else I should be doing here?  I've been following the
> directions @ http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/pap.html ,
> along with the FAQs at http://wiki.freeradius.org/Certificate_Compatibility .

  Well.. if you follow the EAP guide on my web page, it *should* work
with Windows.  The guide contains a long series of small steps, and
every step is important.  If one is missed... Windows won't work.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html