On 01/12/2011 06:50 PM, Vivek Umasuthan wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

use_tunneled_reply = yes
...in the "peap {}" section of "eap.conf"

I did this after you mentioned it. Just some more clarification...

You need to add the attribute in the "inner-tunnel" virtual server,

Do you mean I edit the 'inner-tunnel' file in
/etc/freeradius/sites-available and add the attribute there? In there
should it be added under "update outer.reply {}" section under
"post-auth{}"?

No. That's what "use_tunneled_reply" does. You just need to return the attributes to the inner request.

When I tried that, the server complains as shown below upon start....

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[340]: ERROR: Unknown vendor
name in attribute name "Session-Timout"

Read what it says carefully... You've typo-ed "Timeout" as "Timout"

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[262]: Errors parsing
post-auth section.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html