On 21/01/11 14:10, Sallee, Stephen (Jake) wrote:
Has anyone gotten windows clients to work WITHOUT having to do any
manual config on the clients?

Windows XP with PEAP/MS-CHAPv2 always require some manual config; specifically you need to select PEAP, de-select "automatically use my windows logon name" and (if using a cert from a non-installed CA) install the CA cert.

Windows 7 (and I think Vista) default to PEAP/MS-CHAPv2 so you can just click on the SSID and type your username/password, then "accept" the CA cert.

Sadly this wasn't backported into windows XP SP3 IIRC.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html