Hi All,

Currently we are using freeradiusd to proxy / load balance requests to our
backend radius application. However as I'm sure many of you encounter there are
times which require maintenance / upgrades of the backend servers, what is the
"best practice" in regards to putting home_servers into maintenance so that
freeradiusd doesn't attempt to send traffic to them?

I'm not sure if there is a simple command we can run? Or is the only option to
comment out the home_server from the home_server_pool and then kill -1 to the
radiusd process?

Brian Carpio

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html