If you want to use ldap as authentication source, either you have
plaintext password in ldap or ntPassword hash stored in ldap.  You can
search the list of my name, I just got both eap/peap against Active
Directory w/ ntlm_auth and against ldap w/ ntPassword recently. I
posted my configuration on the list.  I am using peap because of we
don't want to install a third party supplicant.

Schilling

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html