Hi all,

I have a question in terms of counting traffic with a free radius server.
First of all I try to describe what I want to realize.
I created with vmware a virtual machine running with Linux Suse.
On this operating system I installed the freeradius server.
But now to my problem.... I want to set up e.g. 10 or more users in the user list of the server and from each of them I want to count the traffic.
And after they have reached the amount of 4 GB I want to give them a lower connection speed.
But that’s not the problem, because I can create some network user profiles on the switch which controls the speed of the users. But I need the traffic to allocate them to the right user profile on the switch.

My question is: Can I count the traffic with the freeradius server?
I hope you all understand my problem =)

Regards
Sven

PS: Sorry for my bad English, but its not my native language.

Jetzt informieren: http://produkte.web.de/go/webdefreephone
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html