Hi List,
Having a bit of trouble following the official freeradius wiki when it comes to
certificates.  Basically I have my own certificate which I want to use.  I have
a ***.crt file which was sent by my issuer, and a private.pem file which was
created when I made my CSR request using openssl.

I have uploaded the two files into my raddb/certs folder, but am unsure as to
where to point to them in my eap.conf? I notice none of the cert files listed
in eap.conf have a *.crt extension which is a bit confusing.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html