On 02/04/2011 18:29, ziko wrote:
Hello.
I am using Freeradius 2 with openldap 2.3.43 on my CentOS 5.

My OPenldap works grate without freeradius, and freeradius works without ldap.

But i cant connect ldap and freeradius.

my ldapsearch output:

ldapsearch -x
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=my-domain,dc=com> (default) with scope subtree
..........^^...........^^

my /etc/raddb/modules/ldap:

ldap {
#
# Note that this needs to match the name in the LDAP
# server certificate, if you're using ldaps.
server = "server2.******.ge"
identity = "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com"
password = ******
basedn = "dn=my-domain,dn=com"
............^^...........^^
radiusd -X output:

rlm_ldap: performing search in dn=my-domain,dn=com, with filter
(uid=gchkhetiani)
rlm_ldap: ldap_search() failed: Invalid DN syntax

There is rlm_ldap: ldap_search() failed: Invalid DN syntax error. How can
I fix it?

...configure the basedn correctly!!
wrong:          basedn = "dn=my-domain,dn=com"
correct:        basedn = "dc=my-domain,dc=com"

-James
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html