Hi Thor,

Thanks for your reply.  The rlm_ldap module is used for integration of
FreeRADIUS with OpenLDAP, but am facing issues, while adding a user under
OU=People with "radiusprofile" objectclass and radius attributes.  If am adding
another OU e.g RADIUS and trying to add users in it, it is working fine but
when am trying to add the same user under OU=People, am facing issue.  I feel
like some issues with the objectclass and all.

Suggestions will be appreciated.

/N