Hi,

Currently I am authenticating only One group of users in  Cisco Switches group.
Now, I have to add another VPN group and distinguish between two sets of group
autentication , VPN Users, and
Cisco switches. I'd like to control access to each of  those separately
(different AD Groups SIDs).

Do i have to do somethinbg like creating two modules (ntlm_auth and ntlm_auth2)
or two different mschap modules with respective ntlm_auth entries? Even then
how would it differentiate between the two? Is defining huntgroups an option if
using ntlm as Auth type?

BR,
Raheel

-