George,

Thanks for the reply. I will doublecheck my configuration. The one thing I noticed, even though checkrad is working, I can't find any clue in any log or debug output. I set it to log to checkrad.log, but that only works when I manually run /usr/sbin/checkrad. Is there another place that I'm not aware of?

Thanks!
-dan