On 06/10/2011 01:52 PM, Fred wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to get some help, as I have not been able to rpmbuild
freeradius-2.1.11 form sources using git 2.1.x branch.
I already rpmbuild 2.1.10 with no problems, but may be redhat spec
included in 2.1.11 needs some changes .

I have been able to build/install/test 2.1.11 binary with default
settings to /usr/local, but I can't create installable RPMs for
upgrade my CentOS/RedHat servers to 2.1.11

Apparently 2.11 added these new files which were not present in 2.10. Find the appropriate place in the spec file (it will be in one or more of the %files sections) and add the new files. It should be obvious from the existing spec file, just follow the existing pattern.

    /etc/raddb/modules/redis
    /etc/raddb/modules/rediswho
    /etc/raddb/modules/replicate
    /etc/raddb/modules/soh
    /usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_replicate-2.1.11.so
    /usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_replicate.so
    /usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_soh-2.1.11.so
    /usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_soh.so

--