... that's it.
I was blind while searching for a FreeRADIUS issue.

I'm sorry for the lost time, anyway thank you for the answers.

Le 11/07/2011 14:22, Alan DeKok a écrit :
Bastien Semene wrote:
I express myself very badly, sorry.

The configuration I put in my first mail is the current configuration,
running, after restart.
The debug and commands output are from the current - reloaded -
configuration.
There's only 1 entry in the radcheck table, and it's current password is
"blabla".
   There is nothing magic about the server.  If it authenticates the user
with the "wrong" password, it's because you didn't update the password.

I don't understand how radius can still authenticate with the old password.
An output of the users file and MySQL table is available in my first
mail. I don't know where the old password can be still stored.
   You probably have two databases.  FreeRADIUS is using one, and you've
updated the other.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

--

If you think experts are expensive,