OK... you made a change to the file which created that error.  Is it a
secret?  Or did you think we could guess what you did wrong?

Johan informed me I misunderstood your original instructions and I was not to put anything under "Authenticate" of the inner-tunnel. I removed what I had there. My entry under "Authorize" is only this:

authorize {
        opendirectory
        #

And this is the error I now get with radiusd _X:

 Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
 Module: Checking authorize {...} for more modules to load
/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/opendirectory[11]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_opendirectory': dlopen(rlm_opendirectory.so, 9): image not found /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[48]: Failed to load module "opendirectory". /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[47]: Errors parsing authorize section.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html