I using radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.11.

I cannot seem to get the RHEL5 (2.6.18-238.9.1.el5) ntlm_auth program to properly authenticate the challenge and nt-response packets. If I set the password using clear-text and also set MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth, the authentication works fine. The version of ntlm_auth is Version 3.5.4-0.83.el5

So my next step is to try to filter PEAP MSCHAPv2 requests and proxy them off to an IAS server. However I still want PEAP GTC packets handled on this server.

Anyone doing such a thing? If so can you tell me how you set up eap.conf, sites-enabled/inner-tunnel and sites-enabled/default, or any other configuration files?

Thanks

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html