On 21/09/11 17:11, Johan Meiring wrote:

[sql]   expand: SELECT AccountID, Login, 'Cleartext-Password', Password, ':='
[sql] User found in radcheck table
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 1
+++[sql] returns ok
++- else else returns ok
WARNING: Please update your configuration, and remove 'Auth-Type = Local'
WARNING: Use the PAP or CHAP modules instead.
User-Password in the request is correct.
# Executing section post-auth from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/custom
+- entering group post-auth {...}

You've trimmed the debug. Don't do that, it means we can't see what else happened.

Do I need to concern myself with the warning?

Possibly. Difficult to tell, since you trimmed the debug. It is concerning that the "authenticate {}" section doesn't appear to be run.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html