Le 23/09/2011 22:01, Miha a écrit :
Hi @Alexandre,

here is a copy from me default file:

post-auth {
        #  Get an address from the IP Pool.
#       main_pool
update reply {
        3GPP2-Prepaid-acct-Capability =
%{request:3GPP2-Prepaid-acct-Capability}

}

  update reply {
          Acct-Multi-Session-Id = %{request:Acct-Multi-Session-Id}

}
IIRC I use double quoted variables in my config. Anyway, this is odd it happens for the second attributes and not the first one.

I have also try this way, but still the same:

update reply {
        3GPP2-Prepaid-acct-Capability =
%{request:3GPP2-Prepaid-acct-Capability}
        Acct-Multi-Session-Id = %{request:Acct-Multi-Session-Id}

}
This sounds better.
I do not see any problem with quotes.

Thank you!