Am 02.10.2011 17:46, schrieb yzy-oui-fi:
Hello,
if you are using PFsense 2 and captiv portal, go to your captiv portal
admininistration,
hit maj+ select LAN on Interface Field, this will have as result to add
an Interface to your captiv portal instead of replacing the one
available

Note, this is not really a freeradius Issue
Thanks, but I dont want to use captive portal. It would be great if I could tell radius that user can only connect if it used min. one Radius Client, for example the AP.

Andreas