On 05/10/11 15:49, Jefferson Davis wrote:
Hi all,

Trying to configure our cisco WLC's to play nice with freeradius...
Looking for some pointers to get the two of them talking. Will have
windows, linux, and personal devices like smartphones connecting, though
I suspect the bulk will be smartphones. I would rather not hand out the
PSK to users as I know this will get loose.

I have set up a WLAN for this but it does not seem to be talking to
freeradius. Will the traffic be coming from the WLC or the designated
WLAN for the SSID?

This is not a FreeRADIUS question - you should ask on a Cisco list; and your question is way too vague.

What does "play nice with FreeRADIUS" mean?

Are you trying to setup a WPA-Enterprise (username/password authenticated) WLAN? Or an open WLAN with web auth? Or an open wlan with MAC-based auth?

You need to read the documentation for your WLC.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html