On 15/10/2011 12:14, Ray Scholl wrote:
Good morning:

So, I took all of your advice - example constructs, suggestion to do a little
testing etc. I built a duplicate server and my question still remain.

The construct I have -

                   if ( clients_ldap-Ldap-Group ==
"%{FreeRadius-Client-Shortname}%{'otp'}"  ) {

How does the above match the below and previous examples you were given!?

   They're just strings.  If you've done any kind of computer programming,
string expansion should be familiar.

   (1) take the string "..."
   (2) Expand everything which looks like %{NAME}
   (3) leave everything else alone.

   "Hello, my name is %{User-Name}"

-->

   "Hello, my name is bob"

Try:

if (clients_ldap:Ldap-Group == "%{FreeRadius-Client-Shortname}otp") {

1) Is clients_ldap an ldap instance name, or have you defined a new attribute clients_ldap-Ldap-Group ?? I've presumed it's an instance name thus the colon. If it's an attribute, then replace the colon above with the hyphen you had.

2) "otp" is a fixed string, %{anything} means a not-fixed string (an expansion). so you don't need the %{}.

3) How about sending us your radiusd -X from your duplicate server, then we can all see what's actually happenning?

-James
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html