On 10/27/2011 06:31 PM, Matt Arguin wrote:
Hi All,
   having trouble setting up my RADIUS(FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.7) to
auth to my openldap server (openldap-2.3.43-12.el5_6.7) on CentOS 5.5.

i am trying to configure EAP-TLS and think i am pretty close.  I am

Nope:

[eap] EAP/peap
[eap] processing type peap

The client is using PEAP, not EAP-TLS. PEAP/GTC in fact.

Your ldap module isn't returning a known-good password:

WARNING: No "known good" password was found in LDAP.  Are you sure

...so GTC is failing:

+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/gtc
[eap] processing type gtc
[gtc] +- entering group PAP {...}
[pap] login attempt with password "r0adkill"
[pap] Using CRYPT encryption.
[pap] Passwords don't match
++[pap] returns reject

That's your error. Fix your password and/or your LDAP database to return the correct password.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html