On 11/09/2011 01:40 PM, suggestme wrote:
The LDAP server was already configred in other machine by System
Administrator. I am trying to link FreeRadius to that existing and already
running LDAP server and authenticate the users using already configured
attribute. I didn't download LDAP on this machine where FreeRadius is
running. I made the LDAP option "on" during the FreeRadius installation

Sigh. You're using the wrong terminology. Link has a very specific meaning in the context of shared objects (e.g. .so files). What the message was trying to tell you was the dynamic loader could not load the rlm_ldap module (a shared object). That might be because rlm_ldap.so isn't on your system or your loader has not be made aware of it's existence (e.g. ldconfig on Linux).

You would be "connecting" to the ldap server on the other system, not "linking" it.

Really, you need to read the FAQ and learn to use the correct vocabulary, anything less and you'll be flailing hopelessly and frustrating those who are trying to help you.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/