Dne 25.11.11 13:14, Fajar A. Nugraha napsal(a):

... and Alan is right (as usual), your debug log hasn't shown any
"ldap" lines in authorize phase. Probably you haven't uncomment it :)

Now if you HAVE ldap activated in authorize section, I'd also take a
look at this line

++[unix] returns updated

That's wrong. You ONLY want to authenticate against LDAP, right?
Comment out "unix" line from authorize section.
I have already fixed it. After I red the authorize section in /sites-available/default I noticed that I was authorizing against linux users (that are authorized against the same LDAP).

Thank you Fajar

Jakub
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html