We have two different SSIDs - one with EAP-TLS for company-owned mobile devices (which will automatically receive a machine certificate to validate that) and a second one with PEAP and local users stored in a radius userfile. Both SSIDs correspond to separate VLANs on the wireless controllers - would that be a solution for your scenario? The second SSID/VLAN offers only limited access to company ressources. I guess it would be no great deal to switch the PEAP authentication backend from the local userfile to LDAP/Active Directory, if that is required.