On 17/01/12 16:24, Rui Ribeiro wrote:

Hi list,

Still setting up a freeradius for eduroam -- internally it is
working fine EAP, TTLS and al, however when proxying/connecting to
the eduroam, everything seems ok in freeradius logs, however,
eapol_test finishes with an error (WARNING: PMK mismatch -- MPPE keys
OK: 0 mismatch: 1 FAILURE).

I have seen this before, but I don't have the details to hand.

If I recall, I decided it's a bug in eapol_test related to calculating the MSCHAP response.

For usernames of the form "DOMAIN\user" all sides correctly removes the "DOMAIN\" before calculating the response.

For usernames of the form "user@domain", eapol_test seems to include the @domain when calculating the response.

At the server, it varies depending on whether you are using FreeRADIUS "internal" MSCHAP versus ntlm_auth.

Basically: ignore it. I think it's a bug in eapol_test.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html