On 01/23/2012 02:44 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
Johan Meiring wrote:
I can confirm the same problem.

Version is freeradius-git downloaded about 4 days before 2.1.12 was
released.

Running with -X it runs forever.  (About two months now)
Without, it crashes about once a week.

   Well, the only thing I can see which could be it is the changes to the
rlm_passwd module.  If you're using that, set "hashsize=0".  Otherwise
it *will* crash.

   If you're not using rlm_passwd, see doc/bugs.  Backtraces will help a lot.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Well, I am using an rlm_passwd module with hashsize=0. So that shouldn't be the case in my case? I'll see if I can upgrade and see if it differs.

Rg,

Arnaud

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html