YvesDM wrote:
> Just wondering, do you see performance increase using postgres instead
> of mysql?

  Yes.

  MySQL can be higher performance than older versions of PostGreSQL, if
you don't do database writes.  Newer versions of Postgres have similar
performance to MySQL, with the benefit of allowing writes.

  i.e. the "MyISAM" driver is fast but unsafe.  The "InnoDB" is slower
but safe.  Postgres has the best of both.

> I would rather think the opposite, but must admit that I'm no db expert
> and have not much experience with postgres.

  The main reason to use MySQL is familiarity.  That, and MySQL cluster.

  For most normal systems, Postgresql is a better choice.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html