Hi @Fajar,

yes that what I meant:)

Thanks!

Regards,
Miha

On 2/6/2012 12:05 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Miha Zoubek<m...@softnet.si>  wrote:
Hi,

I need a few information. We have to softswtichs, both are working with
freeradius perfectly.
Do you mean "two" softswtiches? Taking time to double-check what you
write can help others understand your needs better.

There is no problem to use to different clinets (softswitchs) to use one
freeradious server. Problem is that softswitchs would need a different
dialup.conf (for sql entry) and different default configuration for
different AVP packets.
I find it hard to understand what you meant there. Did you mean:
- you want two softswitches to use one freeradius
- each softswitch requires a different sql query

is that correct?

How to set to different dialup.conf and defult configuration?
If you use FR2 (you should), see unlang:
http://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/unlang.html

Create two different instances of sql, each with its own dialup.conf.
Then check for a unique attribute that the NAS sends (e.g.
NAS-IP-Address) in authorize and accounting section (and whatever
other sections you use).

--
Best regards / Lep Pozdrav
Miha Zoubek