On 15/02/2012 20:53, Richard J Palmer wrote:
Hi we have several FreeRadius servers talking in our case to SM SQL and these work fine for all our users logging in using Username & passwords.

We are just getting a new L2TP link in and with sessions on this link I want to auhenticate *just* on the calling station ID - there will be a username/password BUT these are not what we need. I therefore want to be able to keep username/password for the current sessions, BUT if these fail authenticate on callingtation ID and return IP address details, etc.

is there a way to do this ? I worked round it previously by hacking the code BUT I'm sure there is a better way here...

Richard
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
Hi Richard,

Is this for 3? I have been trying to workout how to do the same as you want - not sure how to go about it though.

Not much help I know :)

Thanks,
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html