No No, you didn't understand me...

Mtik is installed on the server (HP ML3xx series) and the optimum is 500-600 online PPPoE users... I achieved 1100 online PPPoE users per Mikrotik but the CPU load was always to high and the packet loss was to high (1-2%). The problem is visible because the Mtik creates simple queue rule for every active connection.

RADIUS server works perfectly with 5 NAS-es (2000-3000 online users in the same moment)...

I just wanted to know is Mikrotik capable (according to users experiences) to act as a DHCP server for a large networks (for example 10k modems and 10k users behind those modems).

best regards
Marinko