On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:42 PM,  <sunde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will it involve any disk operation? (Sorry I'm new to freeradius and
> evaluating radius proxies for my requirement)

Yes, but it shouldn't matter much. The writes and reads are AFAIK sequential.

> Rate I need would be about 1000+ radius messages per second.

The biggest problem with that is can the home server REALLY respond
that fast (with roundtrip and processing delay).

You might want to look at rlm_replicate instead, which is basically
"copy acct packets to home servers, but don't care whether they
succesfully receive/process it or not"

--
Fajar