Alan DeKok wrote:
Joe Holden wrote:
Forgive me if I've missed something blatantly obvious here, but is there
a TX/RX speed RADIUS attribute to match the L2TP AVP?

  If you can't find it, it doesn't exist.

 Can't find
anything that suggests there is - if not, is it best to implement my own
vendor attribute or reuse an existing "standard" attribute?

  If you control the software on the NAS, then implement your own VSA.
Reusing a standard attribute is antisocial.

  If you don't control the NAS, what you want to do is impossible.

  Alan DeKok.
Thanks, I went down the VSA route and just defined my own

Cheers,

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html