Dear Folks,
I've did some changes in my radius configuration (adding some scripts and modules) and now I'm going to test it.
I've checked in my test env with several packets and it looks working, but I'm afraid of It's functioning in Real world. Is there any possibility for me to Install another Radius server next to my Production Radius server with new Configuration and duplicate packets traveling to real server to my test server?
I Know that I can do this with port mirroring on my Network Switch , but I'm thinking about the reverse packets (Acknowledge) that radius should return to NAS.
what is the best way to do this ? Could you please kindly help me?

Regards,
Nasser

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html