Greetings

I'm new to radius but have been reading.

I have a freeradius server running on ubuntu 11, my users file is an ldap
server which works great. My question is,

how can i search and alternate LDAP server for user credentials ?
If the first LDAP search fails try the next server in line.

I found some documentation-
* http://freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/ldap_howto.txt  does not mention a second
server.
*http://freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/configurable_failover explains the redundant
setup for sql accounting.

so far I tried adding the second ldap server, it's info is read during module
load -- no errors. The problem is,.. only one of the ldap systems contains the
correct info. So one WILL fail and the other will pass.
with that being said,.. How do i configure my server to Pass if either system
returns " ok " ? currently it will fail even if one LDAP system returns good.

authorize {

        preprocess
        chap
        mschap
        digest
        suffix
        eap {
                ok = return
        }

        files

    redundant {
                ldap1
                ldap2
        }

        expiration
        logintime
        pap

#       Autz-Type Status-Server {
#
#       }
}

authenticate {

        Auth-Type PAP {
                pap
        }

        Auth-Type CHAP {
                chap
        }

        Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                mschap
        }

        digest

        #
        #  Pluggable Authentication Modules.
#       pam
        unix

        Auth-Type LDAP {
                ldap1
                ldap2
        }

        eap

#       Auth-Type eap {
#               eap {
#                       handled = 1
#               if (handled && (Response-Packet-Type == Access-Challenge)) {
#                       attr_filter.access_challenge.post-auth
#                       handled  # override the "updated" code from attr_filter
#       }
}

Any Assistance would be helpful.
-j