On 16/05/12 16:29, C.F. Yeung wrote:
We have 2 SSL Certs for two SSID (802.1x). How can my freeradius server
present wifi clients the cert based on SSID? Should I have two eap.conf?

Yes. Configure the two "eap" modules with different names e.g.

eap eap_cert1 {
eap eap_cert2 {

...and then configure your radius server to run the appropriate eap module. Two choices for this:

1. If your wireless equipment allows it, configure each SSID with different radius server IP/ports. Then make FreeRADIUS listen on different ports like so:

listen {
  type = auth
  ipaddr = *
  port = 18000
  virtual_server = server1
}
server server1 {
  authorize {
    eap_cert1
  }
  authenticate {
    eap_cert1

# repeat for cert1/eap2

 2. Use "unlang" policies to match on SSID e.g. (untested)

authorize {
  if (My-SSID == SSID1) {
    eap_cert1
  }