Thanks for your answer.

i had ever added linelog under accounting section.

I'm gonna check if my NAS sends accounting packets by tcpdumping port 1813 on
my server.

From: a.cudba...@freeradius.org
Subject: Re: linelog and accounting informations
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:51:55 +0100
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org

On 27 Jul 2012, at 15:06, vazoumana fofana <zoumlan...@hotmail.com> wrote:Hello
every body,

i got a question about linelog :

Indeed i want to log and store any informations . I'm focusing on  accounting
data.
The filename is linelog under logdir. I create linelog under
/var/log/radius/linelog myself with rights 644.
. When i run freeradius, there is no data filled under after a sucessful
authentification and connection.

Do i miss something ?Are there any things to do to ?
Here is linelog on attached file.

You listed linelog in the accounting section of the default server right? Have
you verified your NAS is actually sending accounting packets?
-Arran
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-