I'm sure there are other ways to do this but I do it with a post auth
query matching a specific max all session value.  If it matches, it
updates the attribute to expiration and sets the value 24hr from now.
When I wrote it, freeradius only supported one post auth query so I
use cases to match an hour, day, week, etc with an else for a
non-match.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html