Jonas Fornander wrote:
> [jonas] I have not edited any configuration. I apologize if the debug log
> was edited.

  The whole POINT of posting the debug log is to see what the server is
doing.  Editing it means you're deleting data we need to help you.

> [jonas] Here is the first connection request in the debug log. I have not
> done any edits to any configurations. I have just added clients to the
> clients.conf - I got the list from the vendor - and a user to the users
> file. That's it.

  Well, you did something wrong:

> Ready to process requests.
> rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 64.105.132.249 port 1814, id=253,
> length=294
>         User-Name = "3108396...@netwood.net"
> [files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 172

  So... what's at line 172?

  Not the 3108396...@netwood.net entry.  That's for sure.

  So... what, exactly, did you put into the "users" file?  And where?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html