On 28/08/12 14:22, Brian Gold wrote:
Hi all,

I've got freeradius 2.1.10 running PEAP/MS-CHAP. Everything seems to be working
fine, but we've noticed a bit of an issue with our
Windows clients. It seems that after selecting our SSID for the first time, they
are prompted for their username & password. Once
those are entered they get a prompt to accept our certificate and then they are
in. It seems though that they must enter their
username & password fairly quickly. If they don't enter them within about 30
seconds, the connection times out and they have to
start over again.

Is there something on the radius end of things that I can do to adjust this
timeout?

This is normally a result of EAP timeout on the NAS, rather than anything else. If you can increase this, you may also need to increase "timer_expire" in the "eap" module config, but be aware of the implications (more memory used).

You may find this doesn't help - Windows might have its own timeout.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html