On 14/09/12 14:24, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

On 14 Sep 2012, at 13:57, mr. s <sigasec...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I was reading an article in computer world comparing a few RADIUS servers.

It said that FreeRADIUS had "failed login lockout protection", however I can't
find that particular verbiage in the FreeRADIUS documentation, FAQ or HowTos.

Can anyone point me to what this may be referring to or clear up my confusion.

Well the server doesn't explicitly implement this. You could use something like
SQL/Redis xlat to maintain a failed login counter for each user.

We've used something like this in the past. See:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/lockout

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html