On 14/09/12 15:38, Tyller D wrote:

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Alan DeKok <al...@deployingradius.com
<mailto:al...@deployingradius.com>> wrote:

    Tyller D wrote:
     > I have everything configured and working when I disabled "validate
     > server Certificate" on windows.
     > I have a wildcard certificate purchased from godaddy.com
    <http://godaddy.com>.

       I'm not sure that will work.

Is there a reason for that? Godaddy is in the list of servers to
validate against?

The wildcard might cause difficulty.

On the other hand, Windows might pay the wildcard no attention.

My question is, all the certificates leading to the  server certifcate -
where do I add them?

In the same file. This is documented in the default eap.conf:

#  If CA_file (below) is not used, then the
#  certificate_file below MUST include not
#  only the server certificate, but ALSO all
#  of the CA certificates used to sign the
#  server certificate.
certificate_file = ${certdir}/server.pem

That is, you put the sever, intermediate and (optionally) root cert into ${certdir}/server.pem
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html