On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Václav Pernica <v...@email.cz> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I use the FR just to only authenticate the user. The data are stored in
> Oracle DD. Is there any option how to disable authorize_reply_query?> The
> reason is that that DB contains millions of records and each query take some
> some time. Depending on DB load is 0.5 seconds but during the peak it goes up
> 7 seconds.
>
> As the users are authenticated after authorize_check_query, the reply query
> is in my case only delaying the authentication. Maybe there is some option
> how to set some static response for the reply query?

 authorize_reply_query, as the name implies, gets per-user reply items
from db. If the table "contains millions of records" then most likely
the one who designed the system (I'm guessing not you) have lots of
per-user reply items there, or you might simply have lots of users.

If you REALLY know what you're doing (the emphasis on REALLY), then
you can create a new table with the same schema, and use it for
${authreply_table}. That way there will be no per-user reply items.

--
Fajar