On 10/10/2012 04:56 AM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

Interestingly enough, debian packages enable that option while redhat
doesn't. What are the performance implications of enabling it? Is it
something huge, or only several-percent-penalty and
careful-you-can-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot kind of thing?

I'm not sure there are any performance implications per-se. If I read the ./configure script correctly, what it primarily does is enable debugging symbols ("-g") and a whole bunch of C warnings. However, debugging symbols are conditionally enabled if the compiler supports them further up anyway, so really it's just the warnings AFACIT.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html