Hi,

>    So would you recommend ? Your opinion above looks like you wouldnt do
>    that, since it may not work. Kinda complicated, since we are an
>    university, and need to work with everyone.

we are a university and we avoid using any extra programs/utils to perform such
duties
(especially as the OSes now have 802.1X support natively.  we were involved in
the
OpenSEA alliance a while back and helped evolve the open1x tool but until
theres a
must-have and compelling reason to go for such a tool (eg perhaps integrated
single
sign-on with applications via moonshot) then take the basic default OS 802.1X
where
you can. I believe that SecureW2 was popular in many european countries for
eduroam
but that has receeded too (and older pre-licence change version is what is used)

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html