On 13/12/12 15:55, David Peterson wrote:
I am troubleshooting potential issues on a WiMax system.  Typically
we have the FR server on a LAN link but some customers have WAN
links.   My thought is disconnects on a re-auth session causing
outages.

I guess it might be WAN RTT. To an extent, it depends on the WiMax client, NAS and server configuration as well as RTT.

You'll want to look at the radius request timeout on the WiMax NAS and the EAP timeout on the WiMax client. tcpdump might be a good thing to look into - see if you can see re-transmits.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html