I am having difficulties implementing the following users file configuration in sql using freeradius 2.2.0:

user1     Calling-Station-Id == "xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx"
        Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = VLAN1,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
        Tunnel-Type = VLAN

user1     Calling-Station-Id == "yy-yy-yy-yy-yy-yy"
        Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = VLAN2,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
        Tunnel-Type = VLAN

I'm attempting to send different reply attributes for the same username based on different check attributes. But, I'm having a hard time seeing how this is possible with rlm_sql using the default authorize_check_query and authorize_reply_query settings. I can certainly re-write those queries, but I'm hoping that I'm simply overlooking the proper way to configure this.

Any help would be appreciated!

Joe Rogers
University of South Florida

-