Ok so the question then is: where the hell is radclient getting the
notion that the account has 2366393 seconds left?

   That is *entirely* the wrong question.  It's why you haven't solved
the problem yet.

   Look at the *radius server* debug output.  It's the one sending the
Session-Timeout.  You should be able to figure out where the
session-timeout is coming from.

Where is
"Session-Timeout" getting this information? Why is it only doing it on
some accounts and not others?
   Look at the debug output.

   Honestly.

   We say this DAILY on this list.  There is no excuse for refusing to do
that.

Alan, take a deep breath. Of course I've looked at the debug output. Note my opening sentence, ol' pardner. ;)

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html