On 11/02/13 10:43, Nandkumar Palkar wrote:
Hello,

Please see the debug log: (log output from command >> freeradius  -fxx
-l stdout) and with "freeradius -X" it works fine.

My issue is that debug mode "freeradius -X" the authentication works
great but once I try with normal mode it doesn't. I have checked all the
permissions all are correct.

Well, permissions are almost certainly the problem; check again.

Try using a tool like "strace" to watch the server and look for errors e.g.

strace -o rad.log -f /usr/sbin/radiusd

...then inspect "rad.log" for a an error.

I note that you're using rlm_perl - check that - and EAP, so check the cert/key/etc.

If you are on an SELinux-enabled distro, check for deny AVCs.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html